Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Alan Meeks at Visitech Design
Forklift Training, Forklift Truck Training and Plant Training with Advance Training, telehandler. An RTITB Accredited Organization, providing a comprehensive range of on-site Driver Training courses including Fork lift training, Plant training and Health and Safety courses. National Operator registration Scheme. NORS, Manchester, CHeshire, Stockport
From the RTITB Website:
What is NORS?
The National Operator registration Scheme is a centralised registration
and certification system for Lift Truck operators and other mechanical
handling equipment drivers.
Why has NORS been introduced?
The NORS is being introduced to:
- Eradicate counterfeit operator certificates issud by trainers
not properly accredited by RTITB Ltd.
- Align with potential and forthcoming European and other international
requirments and to provide internationally recognised and transferable
records of training and competence.
- Help meet the requirements of UK educational funding agencies
and to improve the access of accredited training organisations
and individuals to funded basic training.
- Reinforce adherence to training standards by only certificating
and registering fully accredited training.
- Raise confidence in operator training, competence and qualification
and support high quality training provided by accredited training
- Provide government agencies with assured and improved data and
- Provide centralised data and certification records in a standardised
- Provide operators with a straightforward means to obtain replacement
or duplicate certificates in the event of loss or damage to originals.